Frizz-Ease: John Frieda

Hello Beauties

Its time to say bye to bad hair days:Summer is  on the way and every fabulous diva deserves to look flawless#beyoncevoice

Being coloured and having such unruly fly away curly and stubborn hair (lols) I have found the perfect product to keep you sleek and sexy oh and one more S.... sophisticated.

For the past month I've been using the JOHN FRIEDA Frizz-Ease range and it is Aboslutey wonderful. It leaves my hair so soft and manageable and that has cut my time in half that I spent on my hair.

The 3- day straight is absolutely Amazing just a few sprays a brush dry and iron you are ready for any challenging weather.

So from me to You if you want to have soft sleek straight hair visit your nearest Clicks store and purchase these products. ♥

LIFE CHANGERS♥
My hair results after a simple blow dry and iron..Sleek Sexy

https://m.facebook.com/JohnFriedaSouthAfrica

Visit Their Facebook page and click Like

XO


 KRYSTALK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thick Girl Supremacy

Summer Fever

Wet n Wild