Wet n Wild

Good Morning Loves

I recentley purchashed some Wet n Wild eye cosmetics products , I have never used their products before but I have heard alot of ranting and raving on social media.

Firstly their products are very affordable and perfect for a Fashionista on a budget.

I was lucky when I walked into Clicks I dsicovered that they had a buy 3 for 2 speacial :)




WNW Mega Plump Double Threat Mascara
For the past couple weeks I have been using Wet n Wild’s MegaPlump Double Threat Mascara  Why is it called Double Threat? It’s a dual-ended mascara with a large brush on one end for the top lashes, and a super soft slim brush on the other end to define your lower lashes.

I really liked the small brush for the lower lashes. It was perfect to reach all of those tiny lashes that you just can’t grab with a big brush. Whenever I try to put mascara on those lower lashes, I inevitably get mascara all over my face just as I am finishing up my make up.
The smaller brush was also great for applying mascara to my upper lashes where I needed a touch-up.
This mascara didn’t seem to clump at all! It went on really smooth, and it really lengthened and separated my lashes.




WNW Mega Liner
The staying power of this is amazing, especially considering the fact that it comes off super easy with regular makeup remover. I have very oily lids so I powder over this after it has dried, and it does not transfer to my hooded lids at all. This to me is amazing seeing as even the most waterproof eyeliner I've tried seemed to dissolve and transfer to my lids throughout the day due to the oils.

I love the brush applicator so much. It allows me to get a really fine line close to the lashes. I have not experienced that it loses it's shape or anything like that, and I'm almost through the entire thing


WNW Ultimate Brow Kit

This is a really good kit for the price, if the colours suit you. I use both to end up with a medium dark brown, and combined with the wax I find my eyebrows are still looking pretty good at the end of the day.

It's better for an everyday, softer more natural look than stark dramatic eyebrows though. The brush is thick and doesn't give you that super sharp line some people like


So there you go my current fave go to eye make up :)

So if your feeling like getting wet n wild with me (no pun intended) head over to Clicks and over indulge.


XO
KrystalK

Comments

  1. Seems a nice mascara :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want to Buy Mascara Products Online, you can purchase from the online shopping portal https://awesomebazar.com/cosmetics/eye/mascara.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thick Girl Supremacy

Summer Fever