Best Foot Foward #thebodyshop


So Spring has sprung and its time for sandals and wedges so as a lady my number one asset to compliment all those beautiful gladiators, open heal wedges ok and lets face is so now again flip flops (hehehehehe) are fabulous looking feet.

I visited the The Body Shop over the weekend and spoke to a lovely consultant about a regime that can get my feet in tip top shape and she advised me of the Peppermint Range I did not purchase the full range but only 3 products that I felt could work. Which included a Foot soak, foot scrub and a  intensive moisturizer





So Sunday evening I took out my Foot spa and decided to give myself a lovely pedicure and I must admit these products are Amazing.


I added some mild water to my foot spa and added the foot soak and boi oh boi after 3 minutes my feet felt so soft was such an Aero moment ( tiny bubbles)

Peppermint Reviving Foot Soak: A cooling foot soak to help revive, refresh and fragrance tired feet. With peppermint essential oil

 
I than moved on with the scrub for some exfoliating :)


Peppermint Smoothing Pumice Foot Scrub: A cooling and refreshing foot scrub to help exfoliate away hardened skin, leaving your feet soft, smooth and freshly fragranced



And lastly I applied a wonderful foot cream that left my feet soft and it literally felt like I was walking on sunshine (oooh yeah)


Peppermint Intensive Foot Rescue: A simple to use yet effective treatment based cream that is indulgently rich and thick in texture, oozing intensive moisture for dry, tired feet. Just like the rest of your body, feet need looking after too! Containing Community Trade soya oil, cocoa butter and beeswax


So my advice to you to get those feet summer ready and to rock you open shoes with full confidence visit The Body Shop



XO
KrystalK

 





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thick Girl Supremacy

Summer Fever

Wet n Wild