BronxWoman 10th

I was invited to attend the Bronx Woman 10th Celebration and the Launch of their new A/W15 collection.
I attended with my Bestie Chantal from Channi Chic. When we arrived we received welcome drinks and was treated to delicious macaroons and cupcakes :) 
We always have the best time when we are together :) #secrets



Pink Just Brightens up the day
Upon entering were asked to choose a number to stand a change to win a awesome prize. I picked number 80 and when opening my envelope i won some amazing Rimmel Products whoop whoop

The Bronx Woman W15 collection is absolutely stunning and front row ready.The beautiful new AW15 FRow collection was also unveiled, inspired by the bustling front row of international fashion weeks where the industries top fashion editors, influences and stylists set the trends. 






My Personal Fav 
It was really an exciting evening at a stunning venue and Bronx went all out to make the night magical. 




 
Fellow Amazing Bloggers



For more info on Bronx Woman latest Collections please follow this link
http://bronxwoman.com/


XO Krystal K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thick Girl Supremacy

Summer Fever

Wet n Wild