LipTastic! with Kangol


Hi Loves

So I’m always in the market for trying out new brands :)

I have been seeing a lot of ranting and raving about Kangol cosmetics, their range is exclusive to Truworths and its very affordable, yet excellent quality.

The cosmetics brand ranges from Nail Polishes, Mascara, Lippies and some lovely shades of eye shadow and blushers.

I will be doing a weekly Review on some of their products as i feel its the perfect product for a make up junkie (me) on a budget.

I have purchased some Lippies and my oh my it was R55 each, if i didn’t have to rush to work i might have purchased all the colors ... hahahaha

I have bought two Lip Crayons and a Lipstick. I am so in love with the shades :)

So far i am impressed with the color i am wearing today and cant wait to review it after a weeks trial.

My Plenty Shades of Lippies (Lippies On Fleek)






Reminder That Kangol is exclusive to Truworths, please visit their facebook page to see products availible. https://www.facebook.com/KangolZA?fref=ts


Affordability+Quality=Where do i get more :)
 
XO
KrystalK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thick Girl Supremacy

Summer Fever

Wet n Wild