The Body Issue

So as I'm looking at my heading it comes to mind, whenever you see on a magazine The Body Issue it will be filled with ways to loose weight and be skinny, they try to push it as being healthy when all they doing is trying to brainwash us in thinking we all need to look a specific way... 
Being plus does not mean you are unhealthy
Being plus does not mean you ain't beautiful honey 
Being plus does not mean you are not acceptable 

This is what is acceptable to me. 
Live an active lifestyle,drink water and make good choices with food. 
You are beautiful regardless of what society says
Accept yourself and live life to the fullest. 

Recently I did a shoot in the nude with unlimitedcreations Jonathan the photographer was so amazing and totally made me feel at ease. 

There comes a point where we all need to look at our Bodies and Be happy, Look in the mirror and tell yourselves how beautiful  You are ..

Some of the Photoshoot pics has been posted on the Un-limited Creations page, but I've decided to share some of my personal faves.. enjoy xoxo
















XO


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thick Girl Supremacy

Summer Fever

Wet n Wild