Ralo :Bff Lash Experience


Bonjour Loves

1stly I am so excited to have been chosen to be a Ralo Ambassador!!!

The first product I got to try out is the  Professional Brilliant Lash Diamante Mascara. What made this more special is that my Bff got to experience this with me.

I love my my best friend so much and even though she is fasting she still came with me to experience the Diamante mascara.

We were challenged to choose a product to enhance the mascara and we immediately decided on the metallic eyeliner and colour pencils.

The Professional Brilliant Lash Diamante Mascara is a must have just two coats on my lashes and they looked so full and long and the fact that it is so beautifully embellished is great!  I will recommend this product to all the ladies out there.

Some pictures of our experience



Krystalk Xo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thick Girl Supremacy

Summer Fever

Wet n Wild