For The Love of Rimmel

Hello Loves
 
So firstly as you all know i am obsessed with make up and love testing out new products
 
I have really fallen in love with Rimmel SA products and i am totally obsessed.
 
I'm am go to share with you my current faves that i just cant get enough of.
 
 
Firstly who says cause its winter our nails needs to resemble the weather hahaha... I'm all about the bright colour to spice up my wardrobe.
 
My Fave Rimmel naipolish is Lycra Pro #295 Fancy Fushia
 
Thanks to the lycra, the polish doesn’t dry into a rock solid sheet but maintains flexibility. So rather than chipping, you get minor wear at the tips. The brushes themselves might feel somewhat inflexible when you’re applying your pretty colours but that’s just a feeling and if you’re careful (like I am), the polish applies remarkably well. I got excellent lines along the cuticles and side walls with every single one of these. The formula is fantastic across the board
 

 
 

 The lash extension bug has not bitten me yet... so i need a good mascara to give me a lift ( an eye job ) :)
I love the Rimmel Scandal Eyes Retro Glam
  • The brush is shaped like an hourglass, which scared me a little when I first pulled it out of the tube. I feared it would only coat the outer corners of lashes and not reach the middle ones. I learnt that this one really needs to be applied as close to the lash-line as possible. If you apply your mascara with the blink method (holding the brush still and blinking your lashes) this will not be a good choice for you. You must use the wiggle method otherwise you may as well use a regular brush.
  • What I liked about this brush is that it does cling to all the lashes but the outer corners are picked up a little higher to leave them with a flick.
  • The result resembles Twiggy’s infamous lower lashes. Thickened but slightly spaced. They aren’t clumped together like you would think when you hear the word “clumpy” but it does bind a few of the lesser hairs to some bigger ones to give that defined look

  •  
     

     
     
    And Saving The best for last.... I am totally obsessed with the Rimmel 16 Hour Provocalips :)
    My fave colour is #550 Play With Fire
     
    Up to 16 Hours of lip liberation. Wild without a trace!
    • Kiss proof, transfer proof, food proof high impact endless colour.
    • No tight feeling or dry lips. Lips feel smooth and moisturised all day long.
    • Easy removal with Oil based makeup remover

    STEP 1: Apply colour and keep lips apart for 60 seconds until the product sets.
    STEP 2: Apply topcoat to lock the colour, moisture and add shine.




     
    #550 Play With Fire
    

     
    So there you have it My current 3 Fave Rimmel products. I always purchase mine at Clicks so head on over and indulge in some rimmel Fun

     
     
    XO
    Krystal K 
     

    Comments

    1. Love this nail polish and the way it looks on your nails. im definitely gonna get me some! thanks for this review!

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment

    Popular posts from this blog

    Thick Girl Supremacy

    Summer Fever

    Wet n Wild