Fashion & Beauty Trend Spotting


I was very excited when Channi Chic invited me to attend this event with her.
I recieved the email from the PR company and boi oh boi when i saw the Exhibitor List i got even more excited.

The event included companies that would like their brands to be more known and on everybody's lips as the next big thing.
I was introduced to so many companies and everone was eager and excited to talk about their brands and its added benefits.

I recieved some amazing samples to use over the next few weeks and review them and ive already started.


The event was run beautifully and went down without a hicth, the only sad part is that i arrived a little late and could not attend the discussion with Jackie Burger.

I managed to take some loveley snaps of the different Distrubutors and cannot wait to start writing reviews for the products i recieved.

 













Had an awesome time some reviews to follow shortly.

What I Wore
Jumpsuit: Fashion Express
Kimino: Fashion Express
Shoes: Donna Claire
Hand Bag: Official Kardashian Kollection



XO
Krystalk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thick Girl Supremacy

Summer Fever

Wet n Wild