Latinoil-Chai Oil


Oh Wow !!!!!
I really don't know where to start with this amazing product.

Last week I attended the Fashion & Beauty Trend spotting event and was introduced to Latinoil
I spoke to Fred one of the Brand Managers and he was so eager and excited to speak about the product.

He explained all the benefits of the product.
Ounce for ounce, LATINOIL has more Omega Fatty Acids and Antioxidants than any other oil treatment available.
LATINOIL contains no alcohol or parabens and is balanced to suit your hair’s own natural ph levels.
 Cruelty-free, never tested on animals.
 The intensive nourishing properties of Chia will leave your hair looking lustrous, thick and beautiful.
 Breathe life into your chemical or colour treated hair; no matter how dry or damaged, LATINOIL can help restore your hair to its natural vibrancy and vitality.Cut drying time in half by applying LATINOIL to damp hair before blow-drying. LATINOIL is specially formulated to eliminate breaks, split-ends and fly-aways by protecting your hair against hot styling tools. Our oil is specially formulated to avoid weighing down your hair with unwanted residue and buildup



 So last night i had to attend an event and my hair was a complete mess and i only had about 2 hours i decided to wash my hair and i applied Latinoil to my damp hair and i could Immediately feel a difference.My hair was soft and very manageable and it literally dried within record time. My hair just had an instant glow and my ends was not dry or coarse oh my this product is Amazing!!!
This Morning i woke up and it still looks and feels amazing so much that i decided to take make up free selfies.

All a girl needs is good hair and Latinoil is the perfect solution ...



My Advice go out and get this product now!!!

XO KrystalK 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thick Girl Supremacy

Summer Fever

Wet n Wild