Revealed

Oh as per heading I'm sure you can see which way this is heading :)

On Saturday morning I woke up and got ready for my Photo Shoot with Jonathan from Un_Limited Creations.
I knew I wanted to do something daring and completely break all the boundries.

When i entered the studio I actually pinched myself and said the F word a couple of times in my head cause i knew what was coming...

Some Background:
Most people that know me are aware growing up I was the weird skinny bony girl I was very sickly as I was born prematurely, when I was 16 I was diagnosed with a syndrome (won't go into detail now) but my life got very depressing and with the treatment I was on I just started packing on the pounds.

For a period I was ridiculed and made fun of even some teachers would have jabs, I was a cheerleader and very active and they were all confused about the weight gain.

Body Shaming became an everyday thing for me and at that moment it didn't affect me that much cause i was dealing with new found information about my self, was planning surgery in my Matric year and I just taught oh well to each their own.

I got into relationships and without knowing you allow people to actually drag you to your lowest and you just accept you are just a worthless fat women with nothing sexy about you...

The year 2015 I had a similar life changing experience but this was going through a divorce as most knows...

Boi oh Boi did that change me for the first time in 10 years I was single and by myself... and in a moment of just sitting and pondering about life I went to the store and bought my first ever swimsuit in 10 years... I went to the beach and wore it with full confidence and I never looked back ..

So In a nutshell all I want to say is yes we go to life changing experiences and we have to fight for ourselves to not be swallowed into someone else's idea of who you should be ..

I think there's so much emphasis on body image and results and outcome, but really what you should be after is to be healthy and to feel good about yourself. Abby 


Stay active , Love Yourself , and know that you are perfect ❤❤


XO 
CurvyChic

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thick Girl Supremacy

Summer Fever

Wet n Wild